Monday, September 5, 2011

A Beautiful Little Place


Today I've found myself in one of the most beautiful places in the country... Big Bear, California.
Yes, the military can be a stressful and time consuming occupation, but, every once in a while the golden opportunity for relaxation comes around. Myself and a group of soldiers came to the Single Soldiers Retreat for Ft. Irwin, CA.







Big Bear is such a wonderful place filled with vintage charm at every turn. The movie theatre still only plays 2 shows at a time, just like back in the day. There are vintage posters and reminders of how things used to be everywhere.

Today I stumbled across some lovely vehicles and I couldn't help but photograph them!!! I wonder what's in store for my camera tomorrow!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments Are Welcomed!