Monday, September 5, 2011

THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!

THE HELP was such an outstanding movie. Yes, I could write about the story line, and empowerment... and all those great things, but lets face it >>> the wardrobe was the best! So much vintage fashion! I even liked the maid's uniforms. I wish I could've taken pictures of my favorite looks right there in the theatre, but sadly, I couldn't. This was all I could salvage from google.











I think what I enjoyed the most was how some of the characters displayed a more unorthodox use of clothing in the "Pleasantville" like town. Did anyone notice how the writers didn't forget to mention the fact that a lot of the women in the town made their own clothing? I was really inspired by that! If they could do it... why can't I!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments Are Welcomed!